Thursday, November 11, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I'll be the first one to admit that I am not as good at updating this blog as I once was. Here are some pictures from Halloween... As always, our neighborhood had its Halloween Parade. This is a picture from before the parade and trick or treating started.
Playing in the leaves at the park


Our serious little karate kid. Once of Jamie's co workers gave us this outfit when Connor was born. I remember thinking that it was so huge. I remembered we had this and CJ wore it to the trick or treating at once of the grocery stores in town. It was almost too small!!

Our little ham is getting so big. It amazes me everyday what he can do. He knows his colors and most of his shapes. He is also working on counting. He continues to talk all the time and we are slowly learning to understand what he is saying! He really likes to do puzzles and color and still LOVES Elmo! He is also helping to take care of daddy after his surgery and enjoys counting daddy's ouchies.
Until next time...


No comments: