Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tree Festival and Breakfast with Santa

Okay, well right in the middle of my post, Jamie turned off his computer, so the network is down...therefore I didn't get to post all of the pictures I wanted...oh well. This is CJs first experience with ravioli. I am not sure how much actually went in his mouth!
On Saturday we went to the Akron Children's Hospital Tree Festival and Breakfast with Santa. We had a good time and saw lots of beautiful trees.
This was Jamie's favorite...a LEGO tree. Thankfully someone already bought it, otherwise I am sure we would have a new tree for the living room. Now he thinks we should have themed trees...Bears, Noah, vacations etc. I said that is fine, but we need more trees and more places to put them. ( I was going to flip this picture, but once again, the network is down)

Tomorrow we are leaving for IL for Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to seeing all of our family and friends while we are home. Then CJ and I are off to Atlanta with Nana to see Barb and Tim's new house. Should be a wonderful week! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: