Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sand Castles, black eyes, split lips and two front teeth

Last weekend we went to the Taste of Hudson with some friends. We didn't get to see the petting zoo like we thought, but Connor enjoyed the Little Tikes area where they had a sand table. Oh so close to walking!
Connor had his first black eye this week. He was one step too far away from a friend's coffee table and down he went!


Then came the split lip. You see, when you have front teeth, it makes the landing much harder!

I am just surprised it took this long...my little monkey!


I never get tired of seeing the blimp. It's flight path is right over our house, so we see it frequently. Today it was "grounded" at the Kent airport, so we got to see it up close before it flew to the Ohio State game. So neat!

Gearing up for the Bears tomorrow night and Connor's birthday in a couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Can't believe how big he is getting! Hope y'all are doing well! I posted some new pics on our blog.
Lisa Garza