A couple of weeks ago Connor and I made the trip to Illinois by ourselves. It was our first trip without Jamie. CJ did pretty well in the van with only a couple of meltdowns along the way. All in all the 8 hour trip went well. We got to spend some time with Jenni and I got to see some of my friends from Mac and NCH before heading down to spend time with mom.
Connor LOVES playing "To Market, to Market" with Nana... all you have to do is say To...and he starts to smile. By the time you get to Jigetty Jig he is almost throwing himself backwards!
Finally a picture with the cute smile and the shirt that Nana bought that says "its the smile that keeps me out of trouble." It's the truth!
And what would a trip to Illinois be without a trip to Avantis! Connor liked the bread basket! I also got to see my college roommate Bethany. She and her husband just welcomed their third baby Elliot into the world days before. We got to see them the day they came home from the hospital in their beautiful new house.
The following weekend we went to Washington DC. There was a Lego convention, so since Connor and I had never been it gave Jamie a good excuse!
We had a great time seeing all of the monuments. I even got to see one of my college roommates, Annie P, who now lives near DC.
I don't know why we bother with toys, CJ always finds other ways to entertain himself!

I just found out today that Jamie has never been to Legoland in California, so since I really want to go to California, I am guessing that is my in there too!

Connor LOVES playing "To Market, to Market" with Nana... all you have to do is say To...and he starts to smile. By the time you get to Jigetty Jig he is almost throwing himself backwards!
Finally a picture with the cute smile and the shirt that Nana bought that says "its the smile that keeps me out of trouble." It's the truth!
And what would a trip to Illinois be without a trip to Avantis! Connor liked the bread basket! I also got to see my college roommate Bethany. She and her husband just welcomed their third baby Elliot into the world days before. We got to see them the day they came home from the hospital in their beautiful new house.
The following weekend we went to Washington DC. There was a Lego convention, so since Connor and I had never been it gave Jamie a good excuse!
We had a great time seeing all of the monuments. I even got to see one of my college roommates, Annie P, who now lives near DC.
I don't know why we bother with toys, CJ always finds other ways to entertain himself!
I just found out today that Jamie has never been to Legoland in California, so since I really want to go to California, I am guessing that is my in there too!

No comments:
Post a Comment