Thursday, August 20, 2009

Haircut

I had always heard that is was bad luck to cut a baby's hair before they were a year old. I guess it is an old wives tale. The problem is, we had a beautiful baby boy who was born with a full head of hair. I broke down and cut it once at 8 months...it could have been cut before that, but like I mentioned...the whole wives tale thing... So, now I have decided that maybe we should have tried to set a record for the number of times he could get a haircut before his first birthday. Here are some pictures of the first "Official Haircut" which was actually number 2.

He did such a good job. We took him to SnipIts, a special salon for kids. They have videos to keep them occupied. When they are finished you take a piece of the hair and put it in a machine with a "ticket" and it spits out a toy. Connor got a plastic cat (at least I think that's what it is??) He likes it anyway... He looks like such a little man now. What a big boy!


No comments: