
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day
What a wonderful first Mother's Day. Jamie and Connor took me on Saturday to look at and pick out my present. He had picked a mother's ring. It has CJs birthstone and 2 diamonds on it. Very pretty. Then on Sunday CJ wanted to spend as much time with me as possible so we were up at 7. After Daddy got up at 9:30 we had waffles with peanut butter (my favorite) and hit the 11 o'clock service. After that we had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. We were all stuffed afterwards. My 4X pajama pants from Christmas would have come in very handy! All in all it was a good day. I am grateful that I can celebrate this wonderful day with my family and other fellow moms. I am also very thankful to have such a wonderful mom and mother in law of my own. We love you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you too!
Post a Comment