Now that he is feeling better he is talking up a storm again. More than just babbles...sometimes they even sound like words. I am working hard on Mama...but I am sure his first words will either be "No! Daisy," Grandma Phyllis or Miss Mary (the day care ladies). It is also only a matter of time before the crawling begins! Grammie comes this weekend so I am sure he will have it down before she leaves. Until then rolling works well. Jamie made the mistake of leaving the basement door open...Connor wanted to see the legos...thankfully Jamie caught him before it was too late.

Connor got his Tilly hat in the mail this week, so he is all ready for vacation! Bring it on...1 month to Texas and a little over 2 til Florida. And, Daddy is hoping for a trip to DC in August (there's a Lego convention of course!).
Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment