Things are gong well. We are trying to keep warm and stay unburried with all the snow. As I type this it is snowing AGAIN! They are calling for another 8-10 inches. Who knows.
Connor turned 17 months yesterday. He is getting such a personality. He runs...or wobbles now and still remains very inquisitive. Slowly he is picking up more and more words. He now does animals sounds... "ruff, moo, uck" (duck) as well as ott for hot and the usual mama, dada and Uh Oh! He loves to climb on everything and has been eating us out of house and home. A couple of nights ago he ate a hot dog, 2 fruit cups, applesauce and an entire can of green beans. He kept signing more...more! I was so afraid he was going to make himself sick. What a growing boy!

For Valentines day we got pictures taken to give to Jamie. He was surprised and as usual Connor had his cheezy smile with him! You can't really see it, but his shirt says "Heartbreaker"

That same weekend we traveled "half way" to Cincinnati to meet Jamie's paretns, Aunt Jane and Jenni. We had a nice weekend with everyone. We also got to spend some time with Connor's girlfriend Reagan and her parents Ryan and Jennifer. Ryan is going to be deployed soon, so it was nice to see him before he leaves. (I had a nice group picture of all of us, but I am having problems with blogspot and can't get it to upload...maybe later)

Connor still enjoys giving kisses. He will run up to you and give you a big kiss out of the blue. He also likes to blow kisses to everyone including Samson and Daisy...who are still a little unsure at times. Unfortunately he has also started to bite...but only me. I guess I must taste good??

As you can see, our little man is growing into quite a little man. Probably all the food he keeps eating! He is such a blessing everyday!
Okay...got the picture to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment