Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Opening Day!

Go Cubbies! Daddy and CJ watched most of the game...CJ takes after Mommy and falls asleep half way through. The Cubs led off the first inning with a solo home run first pitch of the game. Jamie says "World Series Here We Come!!" We'll see.

Notice the appliances in the background! We are still working on the kitchen. I am hoping to get the floor sealed today so we can get it back together before we leave for Toulon tomorrow. By the way...we have about 4 inches of snow on the ground with more to come. Happy Spring!?!

4 comments:

Brian White said...

Cubbies are in first place...let's see how long that lasts ;). We should meet up at a Cub/Cardinals game this year. Are you all coming back to Chicago anytime - or we could meet in St. Loius.

Brian

Lucky said...

Heyyy! I totally stole your idea and went to that background website! Sooo pretty!

Annie P. said...

I'm happy to see the generations of Cubs fans continue... I already have my tickets for the Nats/Cubs game in July here in DC!

Irwin Family said...

I love CJ's hat!