Monday, February 23, 2009

5 months!

I know I always start a new month with "It's hard to believe"...but it really is hard to believe that it has been 5 months! We were looking at pictures the other day and its hard to believe Connor was ever so little. Now he is eating like a champ (most days) and sleeping thru the night...rolling over, babbling, laughing and bouncing like crazy in the exersaucer. As you can see sometimes he even bounces himself to sleep...




Connor continues to grow. I am so afraid we are going to miss some of the cute outfits. Every time we do laundry I look in the closet to make sure we haven't outgrown something. This is one of our favorites... a little late for football season, but oh well. GO BEARS!



We are looking forward to our friends from Chicago coming to visit this weekend. Drive Safe Jessica and Sandy! Can't wait to see you!

No comments: