+003.jpg)
We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. The baptism went well and it was nice to see Jennifer and Ryan again. Connor made it without crying until it was time for pictures.
Ryan and Jennifer Irwin, godparents+047.jpg)
Grandparents
+041.jpg)
The whole gang minus the Stoehr family.
+073.jpg)
Our little cutie after the baptism in his suit. What a good smile~
+073.jpg)
Our little cutie after the baptism in his suit. What a good smile~
We had a wonderful time with all of our family and friends over Thanksgiving. At one time we had 19 people over. I am not sure how it all worked out, but thankfully it did. Now it is time to recover. Connor will go to daycare for the first time this week. I know he will do well, but I am not sure how we will do. It hard to believe that he is already 10 weeks old!
+011.jpg)
1 comment:
Congratulations, he is so sweet!
Post a Comment