Its hard to
believe another week has passed already! We started out the weekend with two showers... one from my friends at Newcomers and the other from my friends at work. Thanks to everyone. I am lucky to have such great friends!
Jamie was in Chicago all week, so I got to experience being a single mom...
He came home on Thursday and
Nana Smith came back to stay until after Thanksgiving!
CJ has started to be more awake during the day now... and the nights are much better. He is also following with his eyes and smiling.
I have to go back to work tomorrow, so it is going to be a rough weekend.
CJ and
Nana Smith... both are all smiles!

Happy Birthday Daddy! We celebrated by filling his car with balloons while he was out at the doctor (he was supposed to go to work) and going to Texas Road House. Daddy's favorite place!

Rocking in my new swing!

Me and My buddy Logan hanging out under the play yard
1 comment:
YEAH! Logan made the blog! So cute.
Hope your work weekend went well...
Post a Comment