Monday, October 27, 2008



This is Connor's buddy Ella Cate. She was born 2 days after him. This was at church yesterday.

We went to the doctor this morning. Connor is up to 9lbs 12oz. He hasn't been eating as well, so I am surprised he is still gaining so fast. The pediatrician also said he thought he heard a murmur, so we get to see a cardiologist now too. Everything else was good. Still have our days and nights mixed up and have been a lot more fussy lately. Hopefully by trial and error we will figure out what is wrong so that he starts to sleep better at night and eat better again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could be the formula he is on - he may be allergic.....Sounds like he is doing welll...So glad you have the blog!

Annie P. said...

Laurie! He's beautiful! Congratulations! Thank you for all of the updates. I'm horrible at writing, but I'm a good blog-reader:) In the past 6 weeks, I've changed jobs, sold my house and moved to DC... I still don't have internet at home and I'm cautious about using it much at work...
Annie P.